Energy and Clarity. Balanced pH and Chemistry.
Total Health is a super-charged blend of the most powerful plant based (vegan) greens. Created in 1990 by Mountain Family Wellness, this dynamic blend was formulated as the perfect fuel to feed and restore life to your body. Total Health’s potent blend provides you with much more nutrient rich power than just a bunch of superfoods. It is a precise recipe with 28 years of history behind it for total health. Choose the superfood blend, that does it all!
In search of real answers to real health problems, we found the original Energy Food formula. Total Health returned a vibrancy, focus, and energy that we hadn’t felt since we were younger and couldn’t find in existing products. We founded this company and made this formula available to the public, to help you discover your best self. Join us in a greater life.
Certified Organic, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy & Dairy Free, Raw Food, Vegan
WE BEAT THE COMPETITION IN NUTRITION AND BENEFITS!
- Formulated in 1990 by Mountain Family Wellness, 2nd generation family owned naturopathic clinic
- Provides rich nutrition and alkalinity from fruits, vegetables and superfoods
- Supports immune system, cell life, blood, liver, kidneys, pancreas, digestive tract, bones, muscles, brain and thyroid
- Provides sustainable energy
- Detoxes and promotes healthy flora in digestion
- Helps promote healthy blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol
- Adds support for pregnant and nursing mother
Total Health’s potent blend provides you with much more nutrient rich power than just a bunch of superfoods. It is a precise recipe with 28 years of history behind it for total health. Choice the superfood blend, that does it all!
Ingredients: Organic Barley Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Spirulina, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Rosehips, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Non- Active Nutritional Yeast, (Safe for Candida,) Organic Beet Root, Organic Spinach, Organic Kelp, Organic Pina Colada Flavor, Organic Stevia. Probiotics: 3 Billion Per Serving Lactobacillus Plantarum, L. Casei, L. Acidophilus